Amarkantak-Kanha Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Jabalpur – Amarkantak
On arrival at Jabalpur city, transfer to Amarkantak. It is about 240kms from Jabalpur city with good road condition. On reaching Amarkantak, relax for sometime in hotel and later proceed for sightseeing. It is a hill station and pilgrimage town in Madhya Pradesh state near Chattisgarh state border. One of the prominent river of Central India called Narmada river has its origin at Amarkantak.
Day 02: Amarkantak - Kanha National Park (270kms)
Do half-day sightseeing at Amarkantak. Attend morning arti at main temple. Later in afternoon, drive to Kanha national park. In this day, safari will not be possible so relax at your room and do necessary preparations for morning safari drives.
Overnight stay at resort in Kanha National Park.
Day 03: Kanha National Park- Jabalpur (165kms)
In this day, attend morning jungle safaris, exploring Kanha wildlife attractions. Here park area is widely spread which ensures new areas to visit on each safari drives. Kanha safari zones where safaris are regulated are Kanha, Kisli, Sarhi and Mukki. After safari and breakfast In this day you will wind up the tour and drive to Jabalpur railway station or airport for departure. Depending upon train/flight time
Cost of the tour is Rs. 7,280/- per person (based on 06 people)
- All pick up and dropping facilities from Jabalpur railway station
- 02 nights’ accommodation on Triple sharing basis
- Breakfast basis at Amarkantak Stay Only
- All Meals at kanha Stay only
- Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks
- 01 jeep safaris at Kanha National Park
- 01 Gypsy accommodates max 6 person
- All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Kanha
- Drivers T.A. – D.A.
- ALL fuel, and state taxes, parking fee
- All taxes
- Any airfare / train fare
- Any insurance
- Any personal expenses like laundry, STD calls etc
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities such as land slide, road blockage, heavy rain etc
- Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column